Thursday, September 2, 2010

WOW, where has the time gone.

Wow, my son is growing so fast. He learns new tricks good and bad each and every day. I am excited to see him walk around and play and smile like there are no worries in the world, and for him there isnt any... I cant believe how blessed I am to have such a happy fun baby. He brings joy to my life in all that he does... Just recently he learned to say "NO", not just saying it but using his finger and all... its so cute i cant help but smile when he does it.. I know its wrong but Its`to stinking cute... =]   Sometimes I wish i could read his mind, just to get a glimpse of what he is thinking, i just hope its happy thoughts, fun happy thought. I plan on blogging my thoughts and feelings so that one day Ryan can go back and read all this and know how much he is loved... even at those times where he might think i am the worst person in the world.. Hope you will enjoy reading my blogs... thanks.


XOXO, Cyndy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment