Friday, September 10, 2010

The Countdown is on!

I feel like writing but i have no clue on what.... neways, i am super excited my birthday is almost near.. yay... my birthday to me is like a holiday bc well its the kick off to the Holidays... My birthday is on Oct. 1st then its Halloween at the end of the month, then my moms bday Nov. 8th, then Thanksgiving... then Christmas and New Years... so it goes by super fast. I am excited though I hate the cold weather but the Holidays are my favorite time of the year. I love when you walk into Target or Walmart and they have Christmas trees on display, and all the hustle and bustle and they smells and all that... i loooove it so much... and its sad when its over but at least i comes back...  Neways back to my bday.. lol  well i "plan" on going to the valley to celebrate it over there... and since my bday is on a Friday  and my alumni high school will be playing our rival Edcouch Elsa i think i might want to go to the game... =] i haven't been to a EE game in i think almost 4 years... crazy... i am excited though.. then maybe to the beach saturday if the weather is alright. I will be the big 24... aye that sounds so old... lol. but i don't really feel that old. do i look it?? mmm thats for you to decide. lol. 

Ryan is getting so big and smart, everyday... He loves to mimic everything we do... if we move our head with music he will do it as well.. if we dance to the rhythm  he will as well. any noise we make using our mouth he will try to copy it  and usually does. I just love him so much and i am blessed to have him in my life. thank you Lord... 

well, this was a real quick entry.. i just wanted to say hi.. <3   feel free to follow so you can know more about my thoughts and stuff.. also you can ask me questions on Formspring. http://www.formspring.me/CynLove23 click on the link to follow me... =]  ok well i will ttyl

Love ya, Cyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment