Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Little Faith Goes A Long Way...

As I sit here and think about my life, I realize I have a lot to be thankful for... I may not have A lot of money or even spending money and I might have to live paycheck to paycheck at the moment... but i have my health, my awesome baby boy (who by the way is no longer a baby) and a husband who I am blessed to have. I go through out my day saying "Oh I wish I had that, I wish I had this" bur would i be happier with those things? Yeah i would have the latest gadjet to talk about or be excited for the moment but would it Trully bring happiness??? I dont think so...  We need to find what brings us happiness with out having to spend money...
This past Monday, We took a trip out to the Park, Oh it is so beautiful... We went to feed the ducks and have Ryan play in the awesome outdoor play area... But I got a lot out of this trip. We were spending real quality time together. My heart was so full of love, happiness and Joy... and we didnt spend a single cent.. Amazing huh? We made a promise that we would be doing these little outings more often... and I am excited for them, and i can bet you Ryan is too. :)

Ryan was totally not scared, He was feeding them out of his hand, I on the other hand, screamed when i was trying to do the same... lol
 We are always ready for a picture... :)
Now the three of us.. :D
 Then we walked along the river, and saw a huge tree stump and well, we decided to stick Ryan in... haha He liked it though.
 And My favorite Picture of all... bc you can see his Childish  JOY!!! I love you my sweet boy!!

Till next time, I encourge you to spend time outdoors with the ones you love!! <3 


XOXO, Cyndy <3 :)


1 comment:

  1. john henry rodriguezJanuary 27, 2011 at 3:41 PM

    i like your little video, looking forward to your many others. Love you

    ReplyDelete