Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dear Jelly Belly, 13w2d

Hi baby Jelly Belly,
Its your Momma, right now you are 13 weeks and 3 days old. I love you so much already. My, have you grown a lot since daddy and I found out you were growing in my belly. We found out March 22nd and we were so happy! I am glad you are doing okay. Keep growing strong and healthy. I can believe I am already in the 2nd trimester with you. It has flown by so fast!
Big brother is super happy. He comes and kisses my belly and lays his head and says "night night" He loves you very much. I am warning you baby he is a little firecracker. lol. :) Also I am thankful for your big sister up in Heaven for helping design you just like she helped design brother. But no fair she knows if you are a boy or girl and we still have to wait about 6 more weeks. I have an idea BUT I can also be completely wrong as well. We will see, No matter if you are a boy or girl I promise you that you will be loved by us. :)
We also have your name picked out. I love you Jelly belly! MUAH! You are going to be my little fall baby! Talk to you later.

Love, Your Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment